Ready to boost your Utah business? At 911 IT, we work with businesses to support their technology, including creating systems that align with business goals. We understand there are a lot of moving parts to any business which is why we’re offering these ways to grow your business.
IT Services for Utah Businesses
- Get Employee Feedback. The best way to find out what your team needs is by asking them. Are they having challenges working from home? Do they want a hybrid work environment that gives them flexibility? Are you managers worried about downtime impacting profitability? These are the types of questions we ask when we begin working with our clients. Our primary goal is to provide solutions to the most common challenges, while at the same time making sure data is protected.
- Move to the Cloud. Most Utah businesses are using Cloud Services to store and access data. The reason is that it is efficient and available wherever employees are working. They have the ability to share data in real time with anyone, anywhere. This creates efficiencies within the business and enhances growth. This is typically an IT Services option or Managed IT Services option.
- Review 2019 and 2020 spending on technology. Look at where the biggest expenses were and if those problems have been resolved. You may be spending a lot on technology issues that we can easily manage like network security. As part of IT Services, we may also be able to consolidate programs to make work more efficient and available to more people within your organization.
- Implement Scalable Solutions. Your organization may experience business times of year and slower times of year. This is typical in financial services and accounting firms because of financial reporting and tax season. Working with an IT Services firm like 911 IT, we can create scalable solutions to serve your business during busy times, and scale back during the slower seasons.
- Always know the cost of technology. You can count on always knowing what IT Services are going to cost your business every month. We won’t ever overstep your budget. That means no surprise bills; it also means you have a team you can count on to monitor the network, even when you’re not at the office.