If your relationship with your current IT support company is best described as it’s complicated, it’s time to consider other options, like 911 IT. Our team thrives on helping businesses like yours transition from an in-office staff to fully remote or hybrid. How can our IT Support company make hybrid work possible?
- Cloud Services to move from in-house servers to the cloud where you can grow your business as big as needed, or smaller when it’s not your busiest season.
- Monitoring and support all the time. Even when you’re not working, we are working to ensure your business information is not compromised and that systems are updated and operational.
- Software and hardware support so your team can work from wherever. Whether they’re in the office or working remotely, we make it a smooth process to move locations by making sure software and hardware are up to date.
We care about your business operations as much as you do.
What is an IT Support Company?
An IT Support company leverages technology to ensure business goals are met. We update hardware and software, make sure networks and servers are working, upgrade to cloud services or Office 365. In other words, we find solutions to your business technology challenges.
- What are the biggest tech hindrances to your business running efficiently?
- What would you change about your current IT Support Company to make it a better relationship?
- How can we match what we offer to what your business needs to make your business as productive as possible?
We’re here when you’re ready to grow your business. We can serve as many as 100 workstations and make it our mission to bring solutions to your hybrid team.
- Cloud Services move business from strictly on-site to remote or hybrid options.
- Compliance is of utmost importance. We work to make sure technology is compliant for your industry to avoid violations and fines.
- Hardware, like laptops and monitors for remote and hybrid workers is the best fit for their needs. Microsoft 365, which includes the most used programs like SharePoint, Word, and Excel, makes it easy for teams to stay connected.
Whether you’re working in the office or hybrid, we want to be sure there is as little downtime as possible and that systems are updated and monitored.